UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Update

It was a very busy weekend around here. Sunday I was able to make it to church, which is always good. We even were able to make it to brunch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to my friends who took my 2 boys to hang out with them this weekend. They had a lot of fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron starts football camp this week. Should be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do continue to pass out..which is not good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know Jesus?

Eph. 3:14-16: "For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger LH said...

Hey doll,
Your kids look like they're having a blast this summer.
I'm watching Twilight. Have you seen it? Read it?

Love 2u,
l

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Sounds like a nice weekend for everyone,well minus the passing out of course!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Cari;

Hi Honey... just stopping by to check on you and let you know I'm still praying - still have your link on the SW Blog site for others to pray too!

How are you feeling - other than the passing out part? Keep your chin up and your eyes and heart in God's Word. That's the very place you'll find His healing power!

Love you, dear one.

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home