UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Blood Transfusion

I spent most of the day at the hospital.....again. My platelet counts were low, so I needed a blood tranfusion. All is well now.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Cast you burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee;" (Psalm 55:22)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger C said...

I'm glad you are feeling better Cari!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Fun seeing your boys at Libby's today! Everyone was marveling at how GOOD they are, polite, sweet, etc. Praying God's richest blessings on you all tonight.

-Bethany P

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Blessed to hear you're doing better. As always, you're in our prayers.

Psalm 103:2-4
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home