UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The boys had their first track meet last night. Between my mom and my husband, I was able to see a lot of it, before it got too rainy and I became too tired.


Cameron ran the mile and got first for his age group, with a time of 7 min. 11 sec.


Max got first for his age in the 400 meters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom arranged a luncheon for my friends from my Spiritual Spa (Bible Study) group today. It was nice to be together again with this group of wonderful ladies. And I'm very grateful for all the work my mom did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I have more chemo, and Friday I have an appt with a neurologist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 Peter 2:9 (New International Version)
9But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Wow, Way to go Max and Cameron. You will have to tell Cameron I've improved my running to 11 minute miles... I can hear him chuckling already! Glad you had a wonderful lunch with the gals, sorry I missed out today. Love, Shawn

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous funkyhammer said...

Rock on....those boys are fast!....runnin' like their momma....sweet!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Cameron ran a 7 minute mile?!! NICE!!! He'll be giving his uncle a run for his money soon!

Psalm 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Caro said...

You have got some fast little boys. Wow!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger TJ said...

You are such a trooper and sounds like your family is also. They are fast little guys...

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So glad you were able to enjoy the moment with the boys.

Take care, my blog friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home