UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, June 01, 2009

sleepy boy

Preschool can be really tiring work sometimes.
===================================================================
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, feom this time forth, and forevermore.
Psalm 121:5, 7-8

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

I know how he feels most days! You get such great photos!

Psalm 73:26
"My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever." (KJV)

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever." (Amplified Bible)

Deuteronomy 32:9a
"For the LORD's portion is his people;"

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Oh, how I miss preschool...

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rough day at the office!

Dana

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Caro said...

It's hard work being little.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

I haven't commented in a long time, but I have been reading and praying for you all the time! Glad you seem to be enjoying the kids so much. I especially love all the photos of your beautiful children!

Take care,
Bernice Adair

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Only a kid can sleep like that and not wake up feeling stiff and sore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home