UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

working for healing

My last cyberknife is over....for now. I might be even more fatigued for a while, but will hopfully gain more strength back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have more chemo tomorrow and will visit with the oncologist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max's preschool graduation is tomorrow. It should be so cute to see.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamentations 3:21-25, "Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.' The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him." (NIV)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Praying for you, as always. God is faithful.

Numbers 23:19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
Can't wait to see pictures of the graduation!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger KC said...

i hope the appointments go well.

is max going to kindergarten next year? i've forgotten how far apart he and shef are.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

More prayers lifted up for you Miss Cari!

I spent the last two days in the hospital [4 hours each day] with a friend who was in a catatonic coma and giving up on life. [You can read about her on the Prayer Blog].

LIFE IS HARD! But the Word from the LORD for her [and for you] yesterday was this:

2 Corinthians 4:16
So we're not giving up.
How could we!
Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us,
on the inside, where God is making new life,
not a day goes by without His unfolding grace.


Oh - dear one - may you know God's Unfolding GRACE today - no matter what the circumstances hold - continue to choose LIFE and choose JOY!

Blessings to you and yours.

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I Worship]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home