UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

great people

Our nanny Sara took the kids to the zoo yesterday. I'm sure they had a fun time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to some headaches, I had an MRI yesterday. We should get the results back today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend Shawn is such sweetheart. She hung out with me last night while my husband was working and my mom took the kids to track.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My neighbors continue to be wonderful. Last night no only did someone make my family a homemade dinner (thanks Kris), but someone else surprised me by planting flowers along the front of my house (they're beautiful Dalia).


Psalm 73:26"My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever." (KJV)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

What a blessing it is to spend time with you! I enjoy catching up with you. Cari, you are in our prayers every single day... Tell Cameron that Levi is having a much better day today. Your flowers are beautiful, what a sweet and thoughtful neighbor.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Dalia will be missed when they move! She is such a sweetheart!!!! Prayers for you, as always! Not a day goes by when the Sanneman's do not think of you!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Max and Ella look so cute in those pictures!

You are blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful people in your life.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oh gosh,your kiddos are so cute!
You have some wonderful people in your life,it does a heart good:)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger AnnD said...

Thinking of you

I went to the zoo today with eldest's class - and I thought of this post. I am so sorry you aren't able to appreciate all the wonderful moments with your little ones.

Since I haven't ever met you (and have never been to MN), I do hope you know that many many many people are reading your posts. I think of Horton Hears a Who -'we are here, we are here'.

I do hope the MRI results were encouraging.

I think of you every day.

Ann

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

The zoo is always fun! I took my youngest (age:23) to the zoo for her birthday (same day as Cameron's) week. It was fun! Cari, keep looking forward to the day when you will be back out there with your family and friends again!

1 Corinthians 10:13 (Amplified Bible)

"For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not [a]adjusted and [b]adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to [c]a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently."


And to all of you wonderful people that take time out of your busy lives to bless Cari, this is for you:
Hebrews 6:10 (Amplified Bible)

For God is not unrighteous to forget or overlook your labor and the love which you have shown for His name's sake in ministering to the needs of the saints (His own consecrated people), as you still do.


Love and hugs to all!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home