UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, June 08, 2009

milestones

It was a week of milestones around here.

Max had his last day of preschool, and will start kindergarten in the fall.

Cameron had his last day of 2nd grade, and finally his loose tooth came out.


And Ella had her first dance recital. Although she did the little toddler moves, she did not smile the entire time. Nonetheless, the show was incredibly cute, and I'm so happy I was able to make it.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I seem to be passing out a lot more than ever. It seems to happen mostly after I've been sitting for a while. And since I still can't walk......well....I'm obviously sitting a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my niece singing a song for me here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thessalonians 1:11-12[The Message]Because we know that this extraordinary day is just ahead, we pray for you all the time—pray that our God will make you fit for what He's called you to be, pray that He'll fill your good ideas and acts of faith with His own energy so that it all amounts to something. If your life honors the Name of Jesus, He will honor you. Grace is behind and through all of this, our God giving Himself freely, the Master, Jesus Christ, giving Himself freely.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cari,
Oh gosh, the preschool dance recital--don't you wonder if they're even having a good time?! My girls who now love dancing, looked exactly like that! Your Ella just cracks me up! The kids are adorable.
I had seen Chelsea's video, but didn't realize it was for you--now I am really inspired! Everyone just loves you Cari! Love to you all, Cousin Debbie

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I hope the doctors can find out why you are passing out and fix it for you.

Ella was probably busy concentrating and couldn't smile. She looks so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home