UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Down on the farm

Ella had a friend over today. They had fun dressing in costumes. -----------------------------------------------------------------

Max had a field trip to a farm today. Here one of the parents is helping him hold a cat.


---------------------------------------------------------



I finished my 2nd Cyberknife. Despite my Ativan to relax me, I was much more uncomfortable. Pray with me that tomorrow will be a better experience.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISAIAH 11:6-9 And the wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed, their young ones shall lie down together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice's den. They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Praying with you and for you Sweet Cari! You know I have a link on my prayer site with your name on it! We had a special prayer meeting here tonight and the Prayer Room was filled for 2 hours while we prayed for the needs on many - but especially my friend and sister in Christ, Debbie. I hope you will visit and leave a prayer when you are up to it!

Choosin JOY,
Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I worship]

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

You know we're continually praying for and with you! Nothing less than the best!

Matthew 21:21-22
"Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
Love & hugs! XO

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

They look so darn cute and cuddly.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Suzie said...

“I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives.”
~Tracy Chapman

Keep smiling,
Suzie :)

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

The kids had fun dressing up! Thanks for having us, it was great to see you and catch up on life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home