UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

flowers and more

These are the flowers my neighbor planted.







++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good news and bad news with my MRI. There are no new signs of cancer activity in my brain. But there is possibly slight growth on my spine, which may be causing the weakness that continues in my legs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I also had Chemo put into my Omaya Resevoir yesterday. This involves sticking a needle in my head. What fun! I think it's supposed to go down my spinal fluid better this way.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Bless their hearts! How beautiful!

Praying continually for you.

Psalm 66:19-20:
"But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me."

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
[The Message]

Because we know that this extraordinary day is just ahead, we pray for you all the time—pray that our God will make you fit for what He's called you to be, pray that He'll fill your good ideas and acts of faith with His own energy so that it all amounts to something. If your life honors the Name of Jesus, He will honor you. Grace is behind and through all of this, our God giving Himself freely, the Master, Jesus Christ, giving Himself freely.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU, LORD!

Father God - Would you give Cari an extraordinary day today? One filled with good things of YOU? Allow her to gaze upon those flowers the neighbor planted and give You praise and glory for Who You Are! May she rest in Your arms as You carry her on this journey of radical faith!
May You show Your mercy upon her today! In the Name of Jesus I pray and ask these things... Amen!

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I Worship]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home