UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

shades

I can"t help but continue laugh at this little girl of mine.
My mom comes back tonight. We're all happy about that around here.
==============================================================
Yesterday we were able to go see the movie UP. I thought it was really good. We also visited a new game/arcade/bowling place in the area called PINZ.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Numbers 23:19"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

She is so cute. They grow up so fast.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger KC said...

omg. adorable!!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

LOVE it!! She is such a doll!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger cg said...

O my goodness, she is just adorable! How did she grow up so fast?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger C said...

Ella definitely put a smile on my face : )
She is sunshine...

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Caro said...

She looks like a California movie star. So adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home