UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Trying the Cyberknife

Obviously a lot has happened in a week, and I'm sorry I have not updated that much. I'm still not able to walk. And I've been in and out of the hospital with blood and platelet transfusions. They also found a bloodclot in my leg. And if we get the okay from the doctors, we're going to try the Cyberknife procedure, while continuing with chemo.

And I have to take this time once again to thank God for marrying me to my very patient, smart, persistant, godly husband.

And my mom continues to be nothing but a saint.

Eph. 3:14-16: "For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;"

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger cg said...

Thank you for finding the time and energy to keep your cyber friends updated on the cyberknife procedure - sheesh girl, this all sounds very futuristic to me. And thank God for your loving husband that must be such a rock of support for you and your family. Let him know that he has a fan from over the ocean.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

We are still and will continue to pray for and with you. God is good! Much love and many hugs!!

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." I John 1:5

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Cari:

I posted a link to your sight on my - PRAYER WALK Blog - so others can pray for you too! We are all praying and believing God that He will see you THROUGH this journey! TRUST HIS HEART - as He holds your hand!!

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[Kneeling in Prayer]

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

So glad I was able to chat with you the other day! You are such a wonderful person and we love you so much! Every moment you are in our thoughts and prayers!

I also wanted to say what a wonderful THANK YOU card you wrote to us! May god bless you and hold you through this difficult time! Love- The Sanneman's

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger TJ said...

We are praying for a complete recovery. Our God is mighty and can do anything. His angels are encamped around you.lboast

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

Thanks for keeping us updated when you can, sweetie... I missed you Friday, but am hoping to catch you Sunday!

We are praying for you all...

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger JJ said...

I sat in the beautiful Philadelphia sun today and said a prayer for you. I prayed that you will soon feel the sun and enjoy a pain free and hopeful day at home with your family.

Thank you for updating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home