UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, April 03, 2009

MRI Test

I made it through my 2 MRI's these past two days without any intermittent pain. I had the burning pain before and after the tests, and it still continues but not during the test. So that was good. They tested my head and my spine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
James 1:5-6

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger LH said...

Yay. I'm glad you made it through the mri's and I'm very glad you're home with your fam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home