UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More of an update

Still in the hospital, but getting slightly stronger every day. I still can't walk on my own. And still experience intermittent burning pain.

But I'm not giving up. I'm still praying for a miracle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friends, don't be surprised by the fiery troubles that are coming in order to test you. Don't feel as though something strange is happening to you, but be happy as you share Christ's sufferings. Then you will also be full of joy when he appears again in his glory. (I Peter 4:12-13)

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Jaye said...

Constantly in my heart and on my mind, as prayers for you leave my lips. Sending much love your way - God bless you!

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," Eph. 3:20

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger KC said...

me too, cari! xoxo

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyday I pray for you for a miracle too. Your strength is inspiring. My thoughts are always with you.
Anne Brunenavs

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in my thoughts all the time.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger cg said...

Oh so glad for this update, lots of thoughts and prayers continuously surround you Cari!

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you lots Cari...can't wait to see you at Easter!!!.....strong.

Love, Dana

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

You have a beautiful spirit Cari. I'm not giving up on praying for that miracle either.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,
So wonderful to hear your "voice"! Thanks for the update! We are praying for your miracle constantly!
Take care,
Bernice Adair

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari, so glad your personal thoughts are on the blog today. You do it so much better! Love you and see you later.

Mom

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Shelli Kinney said...

Cari -
I am praying for your miracle too! I hope the love and peace of Jesus will surround you today and that you are able to go home quickly!

Shelli Kinney
(WHC attendee and Family Academy pre-school TA for Cameron's Class)

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your family are always in my prayers. Hope you feel better and are able to go home soon!

God Bless,

Grace

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari you and your family are in my and my family's thoughts, and we are wishing you the best.
Kelly Meier

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see that you still have that fight in you. You are in my thoughts all the time. Praying for that miracle too!
Nancy

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger AnnD said...

I believe in miracles.

Hope you are out of that hospital very soon, home celebrating with your dear family.

Ann

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Us too, Cari! Love- The Sanneman Family

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Caro said...

We're not giving up either. I expect to see a post soon saying you are home. (((Hugs)))

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm always thinking of you and sending you strength and love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home