UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

BBBD

Today I am back to the hospital. They're going to do the Blood Brain Barrier Disruption. I'll be at the University of Minnesota for about 3 days if all goes well.


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jana said...

Praying for you as always Cari! Hope you are home sooner this time and that the treatment is a success. ((HUGS))

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Michelle Colbert said...

Cari,

I wish you luck with this second treatment. I am sorry for the recent news and the struggles you are facing. I hope you are comforted by all of the thoughts and prayers that are coming your way. I hope you feel the love of family and friends. I hope you find peace in God's presence in your life. I wish I had a magic wand to make this all better for you. Keep hope and faith alive! I am! Love to all of you, Michelle

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jaye said...

Praying fervently for you! Keep believing God and His promises! Love & hugs!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger C said...

We are thinking about you and praying for you.
Big hug!

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....Is that Ella coloring Easter eggs??

Love, Dana

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I am praying and expecting to see God's mighty hand reversing your condition real soon.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Tara said...

I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger LH said...

Ella's pj's... Is that Dora?
We missed her by a few years.

Love 2 U, Hope you get at least SOME rest in the hosp.

l

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Cari,
I am praying daily for you sweet one - that our Lord Jesus will sustain - and heal you - through this journey.

May Joshua 1:1-9 be an encouragement to you. HE will NEVER leave you or forsake you!

Looking UPward and Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[In Flight]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home