UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

appt tomorrow

There's not really much new to say. I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow. So
I'll have more info after meeting with him.

Here's a verse one of my dear friends has sent to me.
Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down with burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Place my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest for your souls, 30because my yoke is pleasant,and my burden is light.”

And here's something else you might want to read http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/2009/04/walking-through-valley.html

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Romans 8:11 (New King James Version)

11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cari,
I was just given your blog site from my sister who works with your friend Pam in Muncie. I just wanted you to know that we will be praying for you as you courageously fight this battle. You are NOT alone and we will be talking to the LORD on your behalf with the many others. You are an AWESOME woman and so inspirational. I'm sure you don't feel like you are making a difference in this world some days but YOU truly are. Keep fighting and hoping in the LORD.
Praying with you!
Laura

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger cg said...

Just wanted to say hello and you are with me every day.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I want you to know that I will be praying for you. I have seen many many miracles and will be taking your name to God in prayer along with many of your other blogger friends. Sometimes we do not understand how God works, but He does know what He is doing. I will be following your blog for updates.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Cari:

Our God is a BIG GOD! EXPECT MIRACLES!!
I jumped over here today from Cindy who joined my blog today. I lost my husband in 2006 after a 5-year battle with cancer - BUT - GOD - did mighty miracles in the last 124 days of his life.

The verse you posted from Matthew 11 was the verse passage [mine was from KJV] that I chose to memorize in the LPM blog [Beth Moore's memory verse challenge for 2009].
It's the very verse that God gave me this month because of the many physical problems I am facing with a spine/nerve issue.

Nothing like what you have gone through sweet one - but I can relate to pain -that's for sure. It has limited me considerably in the last 6 months yet I am trusting the LORD for His healining Hand to touch me.

May I pray for you?

Looking UPward and Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[In Flight]

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

PS:
Cari - I see that you are clinging to God's Word and can I tell you that's the only place to stay tucked in right now! Stay in God's Presence and eat His Word!! That's what my husband and I did that changed everything - that's when God began all the miracles! And that carried over to my life now - as I choose Joy each day - pain or no pain!

God's Word brings healing!!

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home