UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, April 24, 2009

All is fine

Thank you for all the prayers yesterday. Everything went very smoothly and I was so distracted with all my tests that I wasn't even hungry. And as usual, the nurses and techs were incredibly kind.

My tests all came back well. My blood counts and such were all up. I don't have pnemonia or anything like that.

I was also able to get out and meet with my small group from church. It's been a while since I've been able to hang out with them, so I am very, very happy about that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger JJ said...

Sounds like a good day. I hope you're having awesome weather like we are in Philly. I actually saw and felt the sun today. Woo Hoo!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I'm so glad you had some social time and had a better day. Have a good weekend too.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger cg said...

Yeah for some good results! enjoy your weekend and hopefully the seasons are starting to turn so you can feel some heat.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Cari:

I am praising God that you are feeling a bit better and were able to be with your small group. There is nothing like the joy of believers who are praying for you.

I am praying and choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[kneeling in prayer]

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Marta Gilbert said...

Cari,
It was great to hear that you had a good day today.

Always thinking of you,
Marta

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Cari,
It was so great to see you! I am so glad you were able to hang with us, and discuss a great book!!! I hope that you had a great weekend, and I pray that you have a great week this week!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

and so blessed to have you join us! Thanks so much for coming, doing your homework and participating in the discussion. God is amazing and I'm jumping for joy over your progress the past few weeks. Keep up the good work and Praise God for his healing power! Love you so much :}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home