UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Just more info.

Well, we are still waiting approval for the cyberknife with our insurance. But we do plan on doing it.

I'm working on my strength with physical therapy that my mom helps me with.

Thank you so much for your prayers. It has been over 2 days, and I have not had the burning leg shingles pain. That's a huge relief.


My brother ran a race for me and raised over $1000 to help stop breast cancer! Thank you to everyone who contributed! He's the one in front with the red shorts and white shirt. I think he ended up in 2nd or 3rd place. Thanks Scott!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Thy name, O Most High; to declare Thy loving-kindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness by night... For Thou, O Lord, hast made me glad by what Thou hast done, I will sing for joy at the work of Thy hands. How great are Thy works, O Lord! -Psalm 92:1, 4-5

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Wow, you have an amazing family.

You are in my thoughts as always.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Wow, your brother must be a great marathoner...I can't believe all the people behind him.

So glad your legs haven't had the burning sensation, what a relief!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I'm glad you have had some relief. Prayers are a wonderful blessing. What a awesome brother!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger LH said...

2nd or 3rd place? That is WAY amazing!!!

All my peeps just walked out the door. I'm about to collapse!

Love 2 u!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

WOW! That picture speaks a thousand words! Reminds me of the verse from:
Philippians 3:14 ~
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

What a special brother you have and a loving God holding all of you together in His Hand!

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[kneeling in prayer]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home