UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, February 02, 2009

All went well.

I just need to say....God is good.

Today went very well. The kids were good. Even with my husband working all night, everything went very smoothly. The house isn't even in shambles...(um, except the basement). Thank you Lord for a wonderful day.

I was even able to run/walk for 3 miles on the treadmill this evening. Woo hoo!

Tomorrow I have chemo through the lumbar puncture. On my back all day again!


“Let the morning bring our children word of your unfailing love, for they have put their trust in You. Show them the way they should go, for to You they lift up their soul." (Adapted from Psalm 143:8)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

YAY! God truly is good. Rest in Him and enjoy your day!

Psalm 16:8-10 "I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope."

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!! Good luck today. The pictures of your family are adorable. Almost makes me wish for snow--we haven't gotten more than an inch or two at once so far in OC.

Take care,
Bernice Adair

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

praying for you in Kentucky.
God is always faithful!!

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cari:

I love it when you have good news! I'm glad things are going well! I assume your mother made it home safely. You are truly blessed to have her as a mom! Kiss the kids and Max (Melvin), and as always you all are in my prayers.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari - I can't even walk 3 miles on teh treadmil - YOU ROCK!

Jules (dana's friend!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home