UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Crayons, Half PB & J sandwich, 5 different McDonald toys, etc.

This weekend I spent almost 2 hours vacuuming out my vehicle. I filled up one paper grocery bag with trash, and another bag and a half of "things" that needed to be returned to the house.

All this work, and yet, when you step into my minivan, it is STILL nothing but disgusting!

Is it sad that all I want for Mother's Day is my car detailed?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Ann said...

My sister's theory - which I live by ...

survival - you could live a few days in our minivan off the various food items on the floor.

I am right there - can I splurge for the detail of the minivan?

Glad I am not alone!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

If your asking the gal who is a clean freak, YES - get it detailed so you don't have to deal with the stink factor anymore...

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Young Creations said...

That is so funny. Well I don't mean funny, but funny. I remember thinking the exact same thing. Now, my oldest is driving. I hope she is better at keeping the car clean than I was able to.
Lauren

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger LH said...

We just got our miniature van washed and vaccuumed. It's very pleasant to be in there now. It won't last long, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home