UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Springtime in Minnesota

Beautiful Yellow Daffodils sprouting from the ground?

NO...these were cut flowers donated to patients at the cancer center.


Lovely pink roses blooming in my garden?

Of course not! Sara gave me these for my birthday.


Snow, snow and more snow?


Most definitely!

When will it end? Not this week, more snow in the forecast for Thursday!





Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger mi said...

What a different world. We are taking our kids to the snow for the first time this weekend. It was about 95 degrees at our house yesterday and I am feeling guilty for not heading to the beach.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this, Cari, but the daffodills in our yard are blooming.
This is the time of year that I really don't miss living in MN at all!

L

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some impressive snowmen!!! :-) Tell the artist(s) they did a great job!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger AnnD said...

I had contemplated sending nasty vibes to MN - thought totally unfair if MN had daffodills.

None here either - snow banks should melt soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home