UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Unwanted hair

Now that my hair is starting to grow back, I need to do the following.

Purchase shampoo.
Appointment for brazillian wax.
Purchase mascara for new eyelashes.
Appointment for brow and upper lip wax.
Purchase razor for legs.

JUST KIDDING about the brazillian wax. I would NEVER put myself through that kind of pain!

But I should alter my brow and lip wax item and change it to "All over facial wax." Seriously. The mirror in my main floor powder room has just the right amount of lighting so that I can see every little detail on my face. Needless to say, I often avoid this mirror. But yesterday I was in there washing my hands and noticed hair...a lot of hair...all over my face.

I can't believe no one told me. I can't believe one of my friends didn't say, "Hey, I see your hair is growing back...all over your chin!" or "How cute is that. You and your husband are growing matching beards." Really, I wouldn't be offended. I'd be grateful.

Remember my burka post...I'm telling you...I sure need one of those!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Having unwanted hair on face is really irritating, you can't wax this area as it will be really painful for you, i use bleach creams to hide them but desperately need a permanent and inexpensive solution.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home