UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Icicles are melting

It was 55 degrees yesterday! Normally on such a "warm" day after a snowstorm (which hit on Monday), the neighborhood would be flooded with kids...riding bikes, playing ball, hanging out, etc.

But yesterday it was dead!

That's because it's Spring Break around here, and it seems that my entire neighborhood is gone...off to someplace where there is no snow on the ground. Due to my radiation and my husband's work schedule, we're stuck at home.

But yesterday Cameron and I did go for a bike ride together for about 5 miles. He thought it was fun to ride through every single melted snow puddle that he could find. And he was a jabbermouth the entire time. It was fun.

-------------

On a different note, I have a virus/spyware thing on my computer, so my blogging might be limited until it gets fixed.

Bring on spring...bring it on!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

I can hardly wait for the kids and I to move and get established so that I can bike ride with them. I was just thinking about that yesterday.

Glad you had a nice ride with "jabber jaws." HA! HA! I am sure he was just excited. And he had to find someway to entertain himself riding for 5 miles.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did Cam talk about...and did you understand him because he talks so fast.

dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home