UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Now that's undomestic!

I'm writing this during a commercial break from my Project Runway replacement, Top Chef.

I'm reminded of a Wii game I saw in the store the other day.

Cooking Mama: Cook Off

Never heard of it? You can learn about it here. But basically, it's a video game where you're preparing a meal.

At first I was intrigued and thought it might be rather fun.

But then I realized that if I'm down in the basement cooking a virtual meal, then I'm not up in my own kitchen cooking an actual meal.

And that would be a problem.

But just think how easy the clean up would be!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

I want a Wii now!!! A cooking video game?! I'm so there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home