UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little confused


The other day Max was looking at the little "beauty marks" all over me and asked what they were.

"They're moles," I told him. "Do you have any moles?"

"Yeah, I have two big ones," and he promptly pointed to his chest.

Laughing I corrected him, "No Max, those are called nipples."

"Oh."

Later that day, as I was giving hin a piggy back ride, he was examining my bald noggin.

Giggling, he observed, "Mom, you have a nipple on your head!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

You never told anyone you had a third nipple! Good thing your hair is growing back to hide it.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Well, technically, it IS my 2nd nipple...since they chopped my other one off! Ha Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home