UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

For Sale

Playstation 3 for sale!

Playstatin 3 for sale!

One very new Playstation 3 for sale!

Seriously.

No, I'm not fed up with the game. We've set the parameters so that it doesn't take over our house. No, Cameron hasn't been so bad that I'm following through on a threat to sell the darn thing.

It's just that my husband brought home a Wii.

No need for 2 gaming systems in our house.

Let me know if you're interested.

Playstation 3 also play Blu-ray discs. Surely you want one!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Used ones sell on ebay for over $350.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Ann said...

My BIL bought a Wii - loves it. We haven't started gaming yet, but I am sure it will happen one day here. I dread the day - but I think it will be normal course ... especially with the TV screen my husband wants to eventually put in the basement!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I've noticed that the wii is definitely starting to come down. We may have to buy one ourselves.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

We love our Wii!!! It is so much fun but it takes a bit to get used to the controler in some of the games!! I love bowling and Dance Dance Revolution!!!! We have a BLAST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home