UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My neighbors gave my mom and me a wonderful luncheon yesterday. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such kind people. These are the same friends who bring over meals.
-----------------------------------------------------

I was featured in a college textbook called Literature and the Child (7th Edition) for something I did with my middle school students. That was exciting to see.

-----------------------------------------------------

More chemo tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence." 2 Peter 1:3 (NLT)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Very cool about the textbook. :-)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger connie and rob said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger connie and rob said...

Very cool about the book! I'd like to see that! By the way, I still have one of your old writing texts at my house. Ya, ya, I know.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oh wow,that's so awesome about the textbook!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

That is so awesome to have your work published. :~D

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Wow...Featured in a textbook, that is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home