UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Party time

I was able to make it to church again yesterday, and today I'm hoping to get to a picnic today with my Bible study group and our families.



Cameron's birthday party went very well. And we had some great parent helpers....along with my husband, who really was Superdad!



Here's Cameron playing Deal or No Deal.

Some of the younger kids actually won some stuffed animals from the Crane Game.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home