UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cameron's 8th Birthday

Happy 8th Birthday Cameron!




Above is the book his Aunt Dana sent him. He was up at 3am, wanting to open his first gift. We sent him back to bed, needless to say.


Here is Cameron with his Pokemon cake.

He was very excited to get some new video games.

He's been very sweet, helping me out whenever I need something that I can't get when I'm in my wheelchair.

His birthday party is on Saturday, so expect to see more pics then.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

WOW! Cameron is 8 years old! My gosh time really does fly by.

Happy Birthday Cameron. Enjoy your new book and other birthday gifts.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Happy Birhtday, Cameron! I remember visiting you and your Mom in the hospital the day you were born - the same day as Keiko! Now you're a big brother and a great help to your Mom and family! We're so thankful for your life and so glad you were born! Love you bunches!
Jaye & Keiko (your birthday buddy!)

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger cg said...

Happy birthday Cameron!! I am sure your party this coming weekend will be a lot of fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home