UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Puffy

So I've showed everyone pictures of my family, but I've failed to show my sister! Really because I'm not liking the puffy-steroid-face I'm displaying in this photo! Next to me is my beautiful sister Dana who came to visit a few weeks ago and will be coming out this summer, too. She's a runner as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like my Cyberknife procedure will be either Thursday or Friday. I'll make sure I post before then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 92 1-5IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Maddy said...

I'm so glad she's there for you and I'll keep the psalm in mind.
Best wishes

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Psalm 139:14 (New Living Translation)

14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.


You are beautiful. Always have been always will be. We love you. Big hugs and lots of kisses!!!!

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger cg said...

Hello ;-) I was hoping you will post a piccie soon. You are a gorgeous woman, Cari and I for one am a big fan.

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cari...you know i love you a lot!!

Love, Dana

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Cari...You are beautiful! Keep me posted on the procedure and when. Also, let me know if I can help out at all! Take care- T

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cari,
Your smile just lights up the room and your sweet, sweet spirit just shines through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home