UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happening Next Week

It appears that my Cyberknife procedure will be next week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We were hoping for this week, but we're just happy they can do the Cyberknife. It's an outpatient procedure, so I'm happy to get to come home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom hurt her back picking up Ella. Please pray for her healing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

Eph. 3:14-16: "For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger KC said...

Prayers for healing for you both!!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

You're all in our prayers continually!

Love & hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home