UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, February 16, 2009

This weekend

People have been calling me worried because I had not updated my blog. I thought I had posted on Saturday....I was a day off. I'll just list a bunch of information here. Won't be too cohesive.

Happy Presidents Day! and Happy Valentines Day !

My kids have had a four day weekend. Time to get back to school! Although it is nice to just lie around the house in the morning sometimes (not that my kids sleep in past 6 or 7 am,) but at least there's no rush out that door.

This cancer can be pretty funny sometimes. So many times it's mind over matter. Most of the time, if I'm in pain, I can just wait a little while and it goes away. It's only when I'm trying to sleep that it bothers me most.

Melvin and I took the kids to Underwater World at the Mall of America. It was very crowded this weekend. But the kids had a lot of fun. We brought our godson Carlos as well. It was good to see him again. Melvin also played Monopoly with Cameron and Max. It was fun to see Max getting into it.

1 Kings 8:56
Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home