UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Doctors and rest.

Ella had her 3 year old check up today. She was my best kid at the doctor ever! She didn't cry or anything. She didn't need to have shots, but all my kids have cried when at the pediatrician. So I was quite proud of her and all that she could do. Sometimes I forget that she's three and all that 3 year olds should be able to do!

I have a huge prayer request for sleep. I guess it's the steroids not allowing me to rest, and nightime headaches. I'm up so many times at night, and it's affecting everything, as one can imagine. I'm still doing everything I would normally do. I'm just tired doing it. And my mind and memory start to get foggy.

I'll have to do a medical update tomorrow or later on tonight.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jaye said...

Will continue to pray, adding in that specific request for sleep for you!

Miss Ella is a little lady - I'm so glad she's doing so well! she's got a bunch of great examples at home, so it's not really that much of a surprise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home