UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the road again....a slippery one

In my blog the other day I said that I thought I was going to try driving again. But I said I'd wait until the snow and ice cleared.

Well, I drove yesterday, and because of some medical issues that kept me at the hospital unexpectantly most of the afternoon, I ended up driving home in the middle of a snowstorm!

But I made it no problem, and it feels wonderful to be able to drive again.

I have some good news with some test results, but I need to find the paper to post the correct information.

Praising God for all his goodness.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!
Excited for you!

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!!!! He works!!

Love, Dana

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Oh Cari!!!! I cannot wait to hear your good news! What a blessing to be able to have some of your freedom back...to drive! Take care!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news Cari! Can't wait to hear the rest of the news! We continue to pray for you and your family...
Love,
Bernice Adair

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Driving again. That's wonderful. And we can't wait to hear the other good news.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! I just knew you would get your Christmas miracle Cari! So many reasons to rejoice this season!

Cancer picked the WRONG chick to mess with!!!!

xo Dana in Canada

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,
It's terrific that you are driving again.
Can't wait to hear about your other good news. I've been reading your blog...and I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

Marta

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

Awesome that you could drive and you came home safe in the storm. I didn't travel at all that day!

I am missing you, sweetie! I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug.

Good news? I LOVE it! Can't wait to hear the scoop!

We will keep the praying going for you. Love you!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

So happy for you that you can drive again. And of course I'm excited to hear your other good news!!!!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Shelby Doors said...

Thank you for shharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home