UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Busy

I am exhausted today. Not because I'm fatigued and lying around doing nothing. But rather because I did a lot today, (well, according to my latest standards) including going for a longer than usual walk. So instead of writing the blog I should write, I think I'll try to get some sleep.

My dad leaves tomorrow...we're all sad around here about that...but probably no one sadder than Ella is going to be when she wakes up in the morning and sees that he's gone. He was quite the playmate to her these past couple weeks. She didn't like to leave his side.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger mi said...

Awww..so sad to think about a little girl waking to miss Grandpa. :( What a precious relationship that must be.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in NC and was introduced to your blog through Carina several months ago. Even though we've never met, I am awed by your amazing faith and strength. I truly believe in the power of prayer--19 years ago my dad was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia and was given a bleck outlook, but he stayed positive (just telling people he had "bad blood") and many prayers we lifted up for him and a miracle happened. I know the same will happen for you.
EG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home