UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Dancing Elves

My family has never laughed so hard. Even Ella was cracking up.

Here are my little elves!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1128061288

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

That was funny. And I really needed the laugh today. The best part was seeing Max (Melvin) in a pair of knickers and striped stockings. Classic!

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
Max had the perfect picture for the dance...I could easily picture him in that outfit whoopin' it up. :-)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Wow... That Doctor guy sure has the moves! Very funny...

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

Always a good giggle.
Cheers

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Way to funny! I think the best one was Melvin! Does he know you did that? Tom was laughing!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home