UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!


Yesterday was my mom's birthday. We sent her away for a much-needed massage, and some much-needed time away from my crazy munchkins! She later took the two boys to the movies, and at night we went to the Holidazzle Parade. I can't say enough how much I appreciate all that my mom has sacrificed during these past few months. She'll be going back home to my dad in a couple weeks, but we sure will miss her.



Happy Birthday to the best mom ever!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Spitz.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous cake and super smiles.
Best wishes

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthyday to "the best mom ever" (smile)

Love you much,
Auntie Nita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home