UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Will try again

Despite a handful of failed attempts over these past couple years, I'm going to try it again. Tuesday evening is my appointment for my kids' portraits.

One...that's all I need. One photo with all three kids looking at the camera, smiling, showing their angelic spirit. One good one for the Christmas card.

I have zero expectations.

And just to complicate things a bit, if anyone knows where I can get elf hats, to purchase immediately (not online), to fit a 6 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old, please let me know ASAP. Thanks so much!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

I was just thinking about how NyCee is going to act when she and the new baby takes pictures together for the first time.

Hope it works out!
(If it works, please be sure to share the secret!)

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try party America or another party store like it, they have Christmas costumes.

Sheena

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Dayna, it's not too hard with two. With three, that's a whole new ball game. Last year Cameron was the only one who would cooperate. I'm hoping at least Cam AND Max will this year. It's Ella who's the force to be reckoned with!

Sheena,
Good idea! I went online and saw that they had some. I'll check at the store today!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

good luck with the pics, iknow how hard it can be, i have the same issue with my kiddies!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home