UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Up up and away

We're in Detroit this weekend for my mother-in-law's wedding. It should be a festive occasion.

Not the best travel timing, as we had all three kids, switching planes, during meal and bed times, and with me still dealing with chemo fatigue. But my husband was so patient with the kids, such a saint.

And we get to do it all again tomorrow!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you all got back safe and sound and had a great time while there.

Sending you hugs....Now, go take a nap!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home