UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Such a smart one

Max was in the bathroom this morning, pooping.

Suddenly I hear him scream out, "Hey Mommy! I have a hole in my butt!"

Music to my ears at 7 AM.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish August would learn to talk soon!

-s

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Tell him that his butt is broken 'cause it has a crack in it.

Great pic by the way.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect Max to be Auggie's greatest mentor, teacher, and inspiration. He has such wisdom to pass down to his youngest cousin!

-g.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hilarious!

Love the picture.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Jane said...

That is hilarious! What a way to wake up in the morning...

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until he's 12 and looks back at what he is saying now, documented in all it's splendor!

Mwahahahahaahaaaaa! That's my can't-wait-to-embarrass-the-kid-laugh. It's one of the many perks of motherhood!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home