UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

For medicinal purposes only

Went to the Oncologist today. So much to say.

But I'm going to watch some Weeds right now...not do weed...but watch the Showtime series.

Just need to relax...and enjoy some wine...before I can't really drink anymore.

Will update everyone tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cari-
Thought of you all day yesterday. Hope it wasn't too awful.

Lots of love,
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home