UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

When it Rains it Pours!

Medical Summary of this week

Cameron:
Has a seizure Monday morning.
Gets an MRI and EEG.
Is diagnosed with Benign Rolandic Epilepsy.
Acts as if nothing ever happened.

Me:
Wednesday morning I feel a large lump in my left breast.
Thursday morning I go in for a Mammogram and Ultrasound.
Doctors decide to do a biopsy...
Probably Fibroadenoma...will eventually have to be surgically removed.
Full results in a day or two.

Max:
Wednesday he complains of his tongue hurting
I find a simple bump on the side of it.
I give him Ambesol, but I don’t think he’ll ever let me do that again.
Thursday he still has the bump.

Of all three of our “medical” issues, guess which one is causing the most commotion in our household!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger KC said...

omg, cari. that's too much chaos. i am hoping everything turns out to be okay. keep us posted.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

My Guess, Max and his tongue!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!!!!
You are right Shawn.
The whining and crying I've had to endure from him because of his little bitty bump caused me to actually enjoy sitting in the peace and quiet of the waiting room at the Drs.

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will continue praying that everyone and everything is okay. Love to all!

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....It is over!! It happens in 3's.

Dana

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Good grief, when it rains it pours.

I'm psychically sending more positive vibes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home