UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another gross one

Yesterday I found Ella standing IN the toilet.

Today while riding in the car, Ella decided to explore the poop sitting in her diaper, mushing it between her fingers, rubbing it on her legs and smearing it on her carseat!

And then…

Right before her bath tonight, I took her clothes off and started to run the water. I found her standing on the other side of the wall, reaching into her diaper and piling up some little hard turds on the ground!

I never though I’d hear myself saying, “Don’t touch your poop!” “Yucky!” No hands in poop!”

To which Ella just grins broadly and responds, “ucky!” with a little giggle.

How can something so cute do something so disgusting!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger mi said...

Eyww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home