UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's a good cause.

My brother is running a race to benefit the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence. If you'd like to donate, you can go here: http://www.firstgiving.com/scottspitz.

Every little bit count!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. thanks.

i skipped my six mile workout today, cause i spent all day at the fair, ate deep fried mushrooms and an elephant ear (yes, it's vegan), and then felt horrible once I started running. I think i've over worked my legs and they are having difficulty recovering. I'm going to give them a two day break and then get back to the schedule for saturday.

buying new shoes w/ my b-day money tomorrow.

-s

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) is the statewide legislative and advocacy group for Indiana and does very important work.

www.violenceresource.org

take care,
Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home