UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Salivate and/or vomit.



Any headway I've made with losing weight over these past few weeks with my marathon training (actually I don't think I made any anyhow), but if I had, all would be lost...or should I say gained...during this vacation in the South.



I'm not exaggerating when I say that everything here is sweet, fried or drenched in butter. From the sweet tea and captain crunch coated chicken fingers to the crunchy hush puppies and fried macaroni and cheese wedges.



All soooo good.....and yet soooooo bad!!!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home