UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Week from Hell

It rains...it pours...and then sometimes it floods.

It's cancer.

Meeting with the doctor tomorrow.

Will update then.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....I just want you to know that we have people all over the US praying for you already!! The power of prayer...WE love you.

Dana and Chelsea

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger LH said...

Hang in there kiddo. I'm thinking of you, Lee

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Cari~
You are definately in our prayers. You will not be defeated by this. We are here for you and love you.

My parents send their love and prayers.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

I will and have been praying for you!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Hugs and prayers coming from me too.

No other words.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger mi said...

Cari,
I just read this. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Stay as positive as you can. It sounds like you have a great support system. Life sure can be challenging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home