UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sleeping Beauties

My day began at 4 AM, as Max apparently thought that was a great time to watch TV….and then he proceeded to scream for Macaroni and Cheese at least 100 times (which I refused to give him).

My day ended soaking wet, as Cameron and I were caught out in a downpour during his track meet.

But in between, I was able to take Max and Ella for a bike ride, which put them right to sleep.

In between, it was mostly all good.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

That is so cute, I bet that would work with my twins!!!!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

PLUS they are so CUTE!

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari...Is that a towel on Max's head?

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home