UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Stubbornly mobile

17 1/2 months....and she still doesn't walk.

At the church nursery, they finally gave up waiting for her and decided to move her to the walkers room. She's apparently too bored (and too much work I'm sure) for the infant room.
She doesn't walk...but what she DOES is...

Crawl up onto the kitchen table and pour out entire bowls of cereal onto the floor.

Climb up on the barstools at the kitchen island and come with in seconds of pouring my cup of coffee on my laptop.

And finally...well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.








Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reporting you to Child Protective Services.

-s

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she think it's a fort?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home