UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I could only laugh when my husband brought this home.

Maybe I'm being a bit presumptuous here...


but I don't think the cake decorator from Cub Foods had the proper training for his job.


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger cg said...

Well Done Cari!! you did an amazing job just hanging in there and completing your degree. If you want my thoughts on consulting - it is wonderful, do it. Dont think about success or failure, just go and see the people you have to, share your ideas and see what happens. You have nothing to loose and you do not need any other skills than a believe in yourself and your services!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Funny! Congrats again on completing graduate school!

P.S. I believe Cam would have done a better job of decorating the cake. At least, he would have made sure the words were in a straight line.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger KC said...

omg - this cake is way too funny.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cake is a classic!!

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it has sprinkles!! (hee, hee!)

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they spelled "Congratulations" correctly!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is so funny. You guys must have gotten a good laugh. I had to show Dave too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home