UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

But I'm not tired!

At 3 AM this morning, Max was screaming because he wanted me to cut his fingernails.

It’s 7AM now, and he hasn’t gone back to sleep yet.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

I was up until 4:00a.m. doing school work. It must be something in the air. I couldn't sleep either. Well, I guess you could have if Max would have.

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....you know that he is your "problem" child

 

Post a Comment

<< Home