UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Hour...before church

This morning, the kids were playing what Max called "Eating Time!" and what Cameron referred to as "Restaurant." When taking my order, Max screamed, "What you want to drink Mommy? Want a margarita?"
"Um, do you have anything else?" I responded, taken aback by their beverage choice for me.
"NO! We just have MARGARITAS!" Max yelled.
"Okay then, I'll have one."
"What kind?" Cameron asked.
"What do you mean what kind?"
"Well, do you want a rock margarita?"

It was then that I realized that my husband and I might want to start ordering our margaritas on the rocks a little more discreetly.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if only they could learn to MAKE them, you'd be in business! Hahahaha!

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should quit drinking....or is that asking the impossible. That IS funny.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Hey, you need the margaritas to get through a dinner out with kids. At least that's my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home